2 cans of rich & hearty chicken pot pie style soup
1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables
550g cubed chicken
1 can of Pillsbury Grands, Flaky Layers of refrigerated original biscuits.
1. In a saucepan, mix the soups, frozen veg and Porky Down’s chicken. Heat to boiling, boil for two minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon into an ungreased glass baking dish.
2. Meanwhile, pull each biscuit apart into 2 layers, cut each into 4 pieces. Place biscuit pieces over hot mixture.
3. Bake uncovered for 16-20 minutes until the biscuits are light golden brown.
Porky Down’s Expert tips
- Boil chicken mixture as directed to make sure it gets really hot before placing biscuits on top, assuring biscuits will then bake thoroughly.
- Use your favourite combination of frozen mixed vegetables for this recipe.
- Serve topped with fresh parsley or cracked pepper, if desired.