400g Porky Down’s pork fillet, cut into 4cm chunks
2tbsp jerk seasoning
1tsp ground allspice
1tbsp hot chilli sauce
3 limes, 1 zested and 2 cut into wedges to serve
1/2 small pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 4cm chunks
1tbsp vegetable oil
200g basmati rice
400g drained and rinsed black beans
1. Begin by mixing the pork, jerk seasoning, allspice, chilli sauce lime zest and some seasoning.
2. Thread the pork and pineapple onto metal skewers and brush with oil.
3. Cook rice following pack instructions. Drain well, then put back in the saucepan with the beans, keep stirring and make sure they stay warm.
4. Heat a griddle pan until very hot, Cook the skewers for 3 mins on each side until nicely charred and the pork is cooked throughout.
5. Serve the skewers with the beans and rice, extra chilli sauce (if you like) and lime wedges for squeezing over.