8 Porky Down’s pork chipolata sausages
1/2tsp smoked paprika
1/2tsp ground cumin
1/2tsp dried oregano
2tbsp olive oil
1 small red pepper, seeds are removed and sliced
1 small yellow pepper, seeds removed and sliced
1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
4 soft tortilla wraps
200g tomato salsa
75ml soured cream
1 small handful of chopped coriander
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 190C.
2. Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix them all together, make sure the herbs and spices coat the sausages, pepper, and onion.
3. Transfer onto a large baking tray and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the sausages are cooked through.
4. Put one of the wraps onto a plate and spread the guacamole, salsa and soured cream.
5. Finish the fajita off with two sausages per person along with a helping of the peppers and onion. Sprinkle with chopped coriander, wrap up and enjoy!