2 Porky Down’s boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 tbsp grated parmesan
5 tbsp mayonnaise
Large crushed garlic clove
1 zested lemon
2 tsp finely chopped fresh herbs (such as thyme, sage or rosemary)
50g panko breadcrumbs
To serve (optional)
1. Begin by putting the parmesan, mayo, garlic, lemon zest, herbs, and seasonings in a bowl and mix to form a paste. Also, preheat oven to 200C now to ensure the oven is heated for when you need it.
2. Next, put the crumbs into another bowl and shake so they cover the base.
3. Put your first Porky Down’s chicken breast into the mayo mixture and make sure it is coated all over.
4. Pick your Porky Down’s chicken breasts up by the pointy end and place on the crumbs, you can use a spoon to help cover the chicken breasts with the crumbs, press them on until the breasts are completely covered.
5. Line a baking tray with baking parchment or oiled foil, then place your chicken breast on this baking tray.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes in a preheated 200C oven until golden and cooked through.
7. Once cooked, slice into three or four thick slices and scatter over the chives and serve with the lemon wedges, roasted potatoes, and tomatoes, if you’d prefer.
8. Enjoy! 😛