600g Porky Down’s shredded chicken
400g Montery Jack cheese
280g enchilada sauce
200g crushed tomatoes
50g freshly chopped cilanto, plus more for garnish
1/2 chopped onion
1 chopped red pepper
2 minced cloves of garlic
12 corn tortillas
1. Preheat your oven to 350°, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and pepper and cook until the onion has softened, this will take around 5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, cumin and cook until fragrant, this will take around 1 minute.
4. Add the enchilada sauce and crushed tomatoes and cooked until warmed through 2-5 minutes.
5. Set aside 60g of this sauce (for topping the enchiladas!)
6. In another bowl, combine chicken, 60g of montery jack, 60g of cheddar and cilantro. Add around 60g of the enchilada sauce mixture and mix these all together, season this mixture with salt.
7. Add a small scoop of chicken mixture in the center of one of the tortillas and roll up, place the seam side down in the skillet of enchilada sauce. Repeat this method with all of the tortillas.
8. Spread the rest of the enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese. Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and melted.
9. Garnish with cilantro, serve and enjoy!